Daniel Girard, Jr., LUTCF®
Managing Partner, Founder, Financial Consultant
Daniel founded G9 Financial in 1999 to provide unbiased, objective financial advice. His financial career started at Mutual of Omaha, but he soon realized that he needed the challenge and freedom of owning his own business. He drives himself and the associates of his firm to help people by providing valuable financial education
Daniel earned his Life Underwriting Training Council Fellowship (LUTCF) designation from the American College and is a member of numerous professional organizations, including:
- Million Dollar Round Table*
- The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) and a board member of NAIFA Northeast
- President of NAIFA Central Massachusetts Chapter from 2006-08 and current executive board member
- Estate & Business Planning Council of Worcester County
- Board of Directors member of Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Worcester Chamber of Commerce
- Assumption School board member – Millbury
- Town of Millbury Finance Committee member
- Board of Directors member and Finance Committee member of Alternatives Unlimited, Inc.
- Named in the 2014 40 Under 40 list of the Worcester Business Journal
Outside of work, Daniel is an avid baseball fan. He resides in Millbury with his wife, Rebecca, and their three children, Louisa, Gabriella, and Daniel III.
Honorees of Million Dollar Round Table must achieve a sales goal predetermined by the MDRT organization and maintain this level throughout the course of one year. Qualified individuals must pay a membership fee in order to participate. Sales amounts are independently verified by the MDRT organization through certifying letters. Qualification for recognition is based on the amount of premium/commission dollars produced over the previous year. This recognition is not representative of any investment performance or returns.